Tuesday, November 17, 2009




Lately I have been bursting with so much creativity I feel lik I could explode. I need a creative outlet so I signed up for Painting 101 for next semester(My last semester of community college!!)
Some of my upcoming projects will be:
Christmas cards
Recipe holders/Baked Goods that I will be giving as gifts this year(Who wouldnt rather have a homemade gift for Christmas??)
Learning to CROCHET!! I have been wanting to relearn for years. My nonny taught me when I was little so I think I would be able to pick it up rather quickly.
A little post to update and to post some things I'm obsessed with right now.
Sunday was honestly one of the best days of my life! We enjoyed the Indian Summer and walked across the Brooklyn Bridge from Brooklyn to Manhattan. I wore a tank top it was so warm, it felt amazing. We walked around in Manhattan a little, but decided we were starving and walked back across the bridge to get sushi in Williamsburg where Dennis declared, "I would wear one of those hats.. Buy me one."
So I'm off hipster hat shopping for my man. We went to Hachi for sushi and the place was beautiful, we ate next to the courtyard and got "on the house" miso soup and mimosas! We were so confused but it was great.
After we got home, the sunset was so beautiful we had to watch it, it was really mesmorizing. I have tons of photos of it, I will post them when Dennis sends them to me. We went to the beach and watched the sun set. It was like a movie. So romantic
We just saw Where the Wild Things are, and it was an okay movie, I think I just like it so much because it reminds me of my childhood so much. I was a huge fan of the book when I was little, and now I read it to my students!
And of course some of my favorites:

This movie I heard about because Stacy told me she found a photo of Brittany Murphy online where she looked absolutely adorable so I checked out the movie, and I absolutely love it! It's about a girl (Brittany Murphy with a British accent.. so cute) who is obsessed with Breakfast at Tiffany's and I just love all her outfits. Such a cute movie:

No comments:

Post a Comment